20110714

my ban trai ♥

soo... this time i wanna tell you about my boyfriend :3

his name is robert and he's vienamese. he's 17 right now, on 11.11.'11 he's gonna turn 18 xD
he's at the same school as me which made me know him before he knew me [because he's so ignorant ;D]
well well his hobbies are penspinning, acrobatic and breakdance and of course gaming xD
we got in touch through facebook - oh gosh facebook =_______= xDD
we've been together for 56 days right now i think...
>> 2O11O519 <<
ah and here's a picture :3


as you see he's on the left an i'm the one at the right
the picture's been taken by anna [haha just saw it while browsing my cell phone xD]





and another thing i wanna announce~

do you know that picture challenges on facebook?
facebook sucks and publishes all those pictures wherever it wants
so i'm gonna restart my challenge on my blog :3

this is my facebook-copyed-6O-days-picture-challenge-on-my-blog challenge :D

hope it's gonna be some entertaining fun :3


so far~ bye nyappy ;D

mizu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen