20111005

BUBBLE TEA *-*

Ewwww I'm so tired

Though I left school before we had PE, I've been riding, dancing and practicing

Now I'm dead =________=



Normally I'd show the pidcture for day O4 today, but I don't have one, yet...

So today I'm gonna tell you about something I'm ueberaddicted to:



!! BUBBLE TEA !!






Last week I've been to Hannover [3 hours by train] just to get some...

Next Saturday I'll go to Düsseldorf [4 hours by train] with my friends to grab some...

Next week on 15th in Düsseldorf there's the JapanDay being celebrated

I wanna go there... and get Bubble Tea!!



You don't know what Bubble tea is?

That' Bubble Tea :D


It's tea [green tea or black tea normally] that hast whateveritsyourchoice in it :D




That's my Green Tea Passion Fruit with Tapioca Boba and Litschi Popping (:


The black pearls are Tapioca and the white ones are Litschiwhatevers :DD

You gotta use those big straws to drink, otherwise the pearls would stuck... no... they wouldn't even fit!



And now important information so you can be the nerd when talking about Bubble Tea:

Bubble Tea's been invented in Taiwan, then it got popular in whole asia, through ChinaTown it also got famous in the USA and now it's coming to Europe *-*

There isn't just Fruit Tea, i also once had Milk Tea with cocos, but I didn't like it that much, though I looove cocos <3

And there's also Yoghurt Tea I think...


Okay, kids
It's O:37AM let's get some sleep ;3


Ngu ngon ♥ mizu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen