20100425

2010/04/25 - My Own First Blog o(≧∀≦)o

Hey there ! :D


This is my very first blog and somehow i now feel like hugging the whole world xD
I hope this won't get too boring or something like that and that some people are even interested in this blog.
Hope dies last, right ? :P


So here are some random facts about me:

1] I don't like my real name so please call me Mizu (spelled misu)
2] At the moment i'm actually 16 years old
3] Me and my friends are a bunch of freaks so please don't mind if i write some weird things
4] My Hobbys are riding, acrobatics and swimming, but the one i do most is riding :)
5] I'm a real JapanFreak, am actually even trying to learn Japanese ... but i suck at it ...
6] After being done with school (that will probably be in 2013) I want to study Japanology and then move to Japan and get teacher or translator or something like that
7] Maybe I dont look and act like - I am shy !
8] If you can speak Japanese - Teach me please !
9] I love all those people that don't hate me xD


Yeah i think i'm too boring to get some more stuff listed ... nevermind ...


Hope y'all have a good day, because I won't.
Have to to some stuff for school, because my grades got too bad :(



Bye nyappy o(≧∀≦)o

mizu ~♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen