20100427

2010/04/27 - Sporting sucks !!

 Hey there !

How was your day ?

To be onest - my one was just terrible ! First I was at the kindergarden ... plain stuff ... and then i went  - by bus -  to the city to get some things ... pictures an so on ... well and then ... I realized what time it was ... 18:33 ... the last bus home leaves at 6:30pm !!
Yeah, well, so I went those ... 6km on my own only to get dressed for jogging another 6 kilometers ...
I think that was a bit too much walking for one day.
Now my hip hurts as hell and I can't walk.

But always look on the bright side of life, right ?

Tomorrow I'm gonna see my freaks again and will (probably) have a whale of a time ! :D


So I say oyasumi (narai) .~*

Your mizu~ ♥









*hrrr* Kazuhiro ♥,♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen