20100430

2010/04/30 - Too much STRESS !!

Well, sorry for skipping two days.
I was kind of ... very busy with stuff for school.
Y'know ... showing the whole school how our SI (schoolar internship) has been.
I made some plasticine on my own the evening before and it got pretty well.
Kids just loved it when we gave it to them ! :D

Yeah, well, and today
We're all gonna celebrate the May
But that's not so easey to saay
Because one of the homestayers is MEEY !

And i gotta write on my FanFiction the whole night long so that folks can read it online.


Ah and i also drawed some pictures at the kindergarden !

Here are some:




Yuuki, watchin' nao~chan dance (that time nao~chan wasn't by his side yet)



The old An Cafe ! :D ... NAKED |D




and last, but not least ...




My ROOM !!

Yeah, I guess you see it's just bunched crap xD
But I love my posters !






Have a good time laughing at my for my not-being-talent and my far-too-small room :)


BYE nyappy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen